Corporate Membership is designed for corporations with multiple sites that require a comprehensive approach to their ergonomics programs. The cost for a Corporate Membership is $5500/year.
The benefits a company receives with this membership level are as follows:
- Access to ErgoDATA and all of the Center’s tools and resources through the Center’s website
- 29% discount on consulting services corporate-wide
- 25% discount on ergonomics products
- 16 hours of consulting credit
- One free workshop attendee (good for one week on Center training in Raleigh or virtually). Center Workshops currently include Industrial Ergonomics Process Workshop, Office Ergonomics Accreditation Program, and Advanced Topics in Office Ergonomics.
- Additional Center workshops discounted 50% corporate-wide
- If a company spends $40,000 or more with the Center in one membership year it will earn an additional 16 hours of consulting credit (for a total of 32 hours) in the ensuing year (upon renewal of Corporate Membership)
Additionally, the Center is continuously developing new workshop offerings and adding them to our Workshop Calendar.