This virtual workshop looks at topics that surface outside the traditional single office evaluation and is designed for participants who have experience with office ergonomics issues. It provides discussions and exercises for topics such as ergonomics culture and policy development, hybrid offices and advanced computing environments.
Benefits of Attending
- Knowledge of how to set up an office ergonomics program at your facility
- Resources to address issues found in the non-traditional office environments
- Practical, cost-effective approach to solution development
- 0.7 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) awarded through NC State University
- This class fills OEAP renewal requirements of seven contact hours
- $500 / Check out our special pricing for members