|Accredited Individuals/ Scope of Practice||Renewal Process|
Learn the skills necessary to evaluate an office workstation and make prioritized recommendations for corrective action. Our board certified, professional ergonomists will help you become an Accredited Office Ergonomics Evaluator (AOEE) with credentials issued by North Carolina State University. We have been offering this acclaimed program since 2003.
The risk factors that increase the risk of muscle fatigue and musculoskeletal disorders in the office environment
April 16-17, 2024 (onsite in Charlotte, NC)
How to successfully evaluate and document an office workstation
Make prioritized recommendations to address worker discomfort
This workshop includes an examination and homework. Topics covered include:
- Learning about musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Identifying and prioritizing ergonomic stressors
- Collecting discomfort data
- Conducting an office workstation evaluation
- Developing appropriate control measures
- Adjusting existing equipment to the user
- Making prioritized recommendations
- Selecting and/or purchasing equipment
- Training employees on the basics of workstation setup and proper adjustment of equipment
The credentials provided by OEAP do NOT denote a qualification to diagnose an illness or injury, prescribe any level of treatment, or evaluate environments other than the office.
- Course is taught by board certified, professional ergonomists
- 1.6 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) awarded through NC State University
- Become an Accredited Office Ergonomics Evaluator (AOEE) with the successful completion of this workshop. Successfully passing an examination and homework assignment are also required.
- We have been offering this acclaimed program since 1993
- Lunch is provided for all onsite offerings
Training Fee: Special price of $750 which includes a Professional Membership (Normal price is $1000)