Risk factors and how to implement ergonomics improvements.
Jobs using screening and analysis tools to reduce risk factors, address workplace injuries and improve business operations.
Productivity and ROI by employing best ergonomics practices in your work environment.
About Team Training:
This three-day workshop covers a comprehensive list of topics in the industrial setting, including:
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Identifying and prioritizing ergonomic stressors
- Determining root causes
- Analysis techniques to validate and prioritize identified issues
- Developing appropriate control measures
- Cost justify and implement changes to reduce risk of injury
- Design criteria
This course mixes interactive lecture and hands-on exercises to allow all participants to apply techniques.
- Workshop is offered at your company site or virtually
- On the 3rd day of the workshop, attendees will be divided into three or four smaller groups and will practice analyzing predetermined jobs in the company’s facility.
- By utilizing this team-based approach, companies can build sustained success in addressing their ergonomic issues