Our Industrial or Office Ergonomics Awareness Training is designed for your employees to provide a basic understanding of ergonomics, MSDs, the client’s ergonomics process and the employee’s role for successful process implementation.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe elements of the client’s ergonomics process and how individual employees can support it.
- Define ergonomics and why it is important.
- Define MSDs and give examples.
- List MSD symptoms and explain the importance of early reporting.
- Explain the appropriate steps for reporting WMSD symptoms.
- Identify risk factors that contribute to WMSDs.
- Explain the importance of working in neutral postures and how it affects fatigue.
- Describe the types of medical intervention appropriate for WMSD treatment.
- Describe simple approaches to improve ergonomics in the industrial or office environments.
- Describe proper lifting techniques.
This workshop is one hour in length.