We offer a wide-range of virtual training, including all of our onsite classes:
- Industrial Ergonomics Process Workshop (IEPW)
- Office Ergonomics Accreditation Program (OEAP)
- Advanced Topics in Office Ergonomics (ATOE)
- Ergonomics Team Training and Mentoring (2+1)
- Ergonomics Training for Engineers
- Ergonomics Training for Managers and Supervisors
We also offer this computer-based, on-demand training class: Industrial Ergonomics Recognition Training
This course contains three (3) different 15-20 minute modules that will introduce you to the basics of industrial ergonomics.
WHO: This course is intended for managers, supervisors, and employees that work in industrial environments.
WHY: To understand the basics about ergonomics in order to Recognize, Evaluate, and Control ergonomic risk factors in the workplace that impact your individual health and safety, performance, and business operations.
HOW LONG: This course should take you a total of ~45-minutes to complete all three (3) modules. At the end of each module, there will be a retention quiz. You must complete the course and successfully pass all 3 quizzes to get credit for this course.