To Our Clients,
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your organization. We are continuing to monitor the unique situation with COVID-19. As predicted, the virus continues to spread, and we continuously watch the impact it might have on our customers, our Team Members, and our industry.
NC State University is providing a number of resources to answer questions about this novel coronavirus: https://www.ncsu.edu/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/
Additionally, The Center can offer a number of services remotely, mitigating the need to travel and visit client sites. These services include:
- Ergonomics Program SOP Development
- Ergonomics Program Gap Analysis
- Ergonomics Cultural Maturity Model Leadership Alignment Event
- Ergonomics Team Guidance and Mentoring
- Office Ergonomics Evaluations with Recommendations
- Ergonomics Awareness Training for Supervisors & Managers
As this is a developing event with local and global effects, we continue to closely monitor and make the required adjustments to our operating plan. We will continue to update you as the situation further develops. If you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to address and assist.
We encourage you to stay up to date with the latest updates provided by the CDC here.